Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sorry. . .

So sorry that I've been MIA for a while.  After last week's post (or was it two weeks ago) I was a little depressed and didn't really know what to do with myself since all of my life plans had changed.  I decided that this was a bit of temporary insanity and the Mr. and I are much better going on our journey as we had originally envisioned.

In other news, the Mr. and I are starting to shop for loans for a home.  Exciting, yes?  Also amazingly stressful.  We're actually thinking about getting a condo instead because we don't really want the maintenance of a house but still want a little yard for our pup.  We went and looked at a neighborhood which is in my dad's part of town, but it was a no-go because there were far too many stairs in the condos.

We've also planned a trip to visit my mom in Utah next week.  Last time I went to visit her, I lost tons of weight in the few days I was there because of the better eating and increased activity, hopefully I'll get that again.

And the most exciting news is. . .  I'm down to 162.6.  That's a total loss of 27.3 pounds.  Only 1.6 away from my 15% anniversary goal.  I tried out a kick-boxing video on Netflix that was tons of fun and very point friendly, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment