Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Starting Over {Again}

After my flub on vacation and then the holiday festivities, I haven't been doing so well.  At other times in my journey, I've used the Simply Filling Technique to get back in the saddle.  That's exactly what I did yesterday.  I did an early weigh in and faced the facts.  I was back up to 188 and was doomed to weigh more than that in a few days.

Since my last post, the Mr. and I are/were having a bit of a pregnancy scare.  He was convinced I was pregnant (which is definitely not in the plan for a long while) which then made me question myself.  I took a test.  I'm not, but rationally I know that 1) I should not be showing signs of symptoms yet and 2) even if I am, the test was taken too early to tell.  At least it calmed him down for a bit.

Unfortunately, this incident has pulled me from deciding that it would be at least 5 years before we started talking about this issue to I'd like one soon.  Soon as in, it would be nice to get this damned weight off and start trying. I just keep telling myself that it's all about the bigger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment