Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Binge

What's with me lately?  Or maybe it should be more appropriately asking myself, why am I still doing this?  I ate not one but two bags of Sun Chips and graham crackers with peanut butter and honey (which were super delicious, btw).  I've tracked and moved on, but I still can't shake the thought that I'm doing this to myself and yet I don't know why.

I've decided to make a list of all of my gains and losses on my WLJ, so I can look and see where I've come from and where I am now.  I'm also thinking that I'm eating because I'm bored (which is mostly how I got here) and that I need a project.  Luckily, I really need to get my wedding album taken care of (since our 1 year anniversary is in a little over a month, oops!).  When I'm bored, I will work on that, rather than eat a vast majority of my weekly points in one sitting.  This might sound lame, but I made a sign to hang on my fridge and in my cabinet door, so I can remind myself that I have better things to be doing.

(A little shameless passive-aggressive note to myself)

4 comments:

  1. ughhh i feel you, i had a bad food day, I am embarrassed to even blog about it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahaha! I love the list, especially about forcing your husband to spend time with you. Hope that's mostly a joke and that he loves spending time with you! :-)

    Great job accepting it and moving on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog through the WW boards... A great book that is helping me get to the "why" is Geneen Roth's, Women, Food and God. It isn't for everyone but it is really helping me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'll definitely check out that book!

    ReplyDelete