Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day I Recap


I did great! I met each and every one of my good healthy guidelines and exercised! Guess what meeting the GHGs means. . . you pretty much stay within your points without trying (as long as you're not filling the rest of your eating with stuff). Yup, that's right, yesterday was awesome!

The Mr and I also pumped some iron, thanks to my good friend Jessica who loaned us her husband's free weights while he's away at school. She wanted them out of her garage, we wanted some in our house. Bada bing, bada boom. . . a match made in heaven.


This morning, we signed up for the 5k that is going through our area this weekend. It's to help raise money to stop the building of a rock quarry in our area, which would be the largest open pit mines in the country. . . all located next to our local ecological preserves.

In other news, I'm down 1.2 pounds from my frightful Saturday morning weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment