Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This is It

Confession: This is my second attempt at Weight Watchers and my third attempt at blogging.

I suppose I quit WW the first time because I wasn't losing for me, I was losing because I wanted to look hot in a friend's wedding. Did I look hot? You bet your ass I did, but I didn't know what to do with my thin self, so I ate and ate until I had gained back everything and more. I couldn't even control myself at the wedding. This time is different, this weight loss is for me. This attempt at Weight Watchers is my final attempt, the one that helped me keep the weight off.

In the past few weeks, I've noticed that I've begun to slip back into my old habits. Eating a little of this or that when I don't really have the points for it (why is it that I forget that I'm on WW when I'm snacking), not exercising for days at a time or today's incident of bringing a healthy lunch and then deciding to have takeout because I'm stressed. Seriously, what is that?

My goals for the remaining week:
  • Get in all of my GHG's
  • At least 2 Activity Points per day

No comments:

Post a Comment