Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Post Fail

Sorry for the interruption in posting, I've been pretty busy this past week. I went flying with my dad on Wednesday, and took tons of pictures. I didn't want to post about it until I was able to get the photos off of my camera. I also went to the water park on Friday and had a great time! Both days, I was able to stay on point, which is great for days when you're gone for the whole day.

On Saturday, the Mr. and I had a great weekend. On Saturday evening, we headed over to one of our local wineries that has wine tasting and live music. I ended up getting a glass of white wine and had to talk myself out of a second. After the winery closed, we stopped by P.F. Chang's for some dinner. We had the best service ever and the food was to die for. We finished with mini desserts that were delicious! I ordered tiramisu, which only had 100 calories and only 2 points (score!).

Ooh, I forgot to mention, I got a heart rate monitor! Seriously, this thing is awesome! One of the girls on the WW boards mentioned a good deal going on for the New Balance N2. It took a little time to figure out how to track my calories, but it's good to go now. I know it sounds crazy, but it makes me want to strive for the next activity point.
...
This weekend, my official weigh in was 166.2, which makes a grand total of 23.6 pounds.

My goals for the week:
  • Get all GHGs, just like last week
  • 3 Activity Points per day (let's bump it up!)
My {semi} long-term goal:
  • 7 more pounds by August 8 (our 1 year wedding anniversary)

No comments:

Post a Comment