Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day II

I think this blogging thing is really helping me stay on track with my WLJ. I've been thinking more about the foods that I eat because I have to blog about them the next day. It's almost like checking in with myself every day, rather than just once a week.

The good news: Once again, I stayed within my points and met all of my GHG's.

The bad news: I didn't get around to exercising yesterday. I can at least confidently say that I did thoroughly clean my house. . . even though I didn't count it for points, it might at least be a bit of a bonus.

In regards to my daily WI, I'm down again. At this rate, I can hopefully be down to where I was before I started my downward spiral of shame by my next WI. Ok, that was a bit dramatic.

In other news, the Mr.'s family is going to Soak City next Friday. This does nothing but instill fear in me about wearing a bathing suit in public. Luckily, I have a secret weapon. . . Amanda, fellow WW'er and Soak City employee. She works in the food department, so she should be able to help me navigate the food aspect of the day. I'm not sure that saving all of my weekly points for Friday is going to help, because my WI day is Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment